[Bf-funboard] Menu entry name changes for Shade Smooth/Shade Sharp?

AIBlender aiblender at gmail.com
Thu May 7 08:52:05 CEST 2015

Hi,

I was documenting some bits of Blender recently and I noticed that in
the menu:

3D View Editor Header > Mesh > Vertices

There are two entries

Shade Smooth & Shade Smooth.

These seem a little misleading in their names since we already have a
Shade Smooth concept which makes faces not look flat shaded. Currently
these entries add of remove sharp marks from geometry.

Would it make sense to call the Shade Smooth entry something different
like Unsharp or whatever to avoid using Shade Smooth which to most
Blender users means something different.

Terry Wallwork.