[Bf-funboard] File Browser feature request

David McSween 3pointedit at gmail.com
Thu May 7 04:53:04 CEST 2015

Showing scalable icons in file browser is excellent, it means that the user
can set up the display to show the assets in the best way for them.

But every time I spawn a *new browser* in an *alternate* window, my choices
are reset to a default view. I want the choice for Blender to remember
where I was last time I used another browser window elsewhere.

Having a user defined "view style list" would be ideal. Like the current
path "Bookmarks" on the side panel

This way a user could define an preferred view style based on their
intended use, separately remembering the last opened folder would make
navigation smoother.

Thank you

David Mcsween
aka @3pointedit