[Bf-funboard] RGB Curve Node – cursor jumps back

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue May 5 09:25:30 CEST 2015

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 12:23 AM, Knapp <magick.crow at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 4:12 PM, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> This looks like a bug, on my system the cursor releases where the
> >> point was moved to.
> >>
> >> Are you using a tablet or do you have a tablet plugged in?
> >>
> >> Best report this in our tracker, it should be fixed, however we'll
> >> need a way to redo it too.
> >>

> > LOL, I do that all the time. Arg... My mouse is broken!! Oh, I left the
> pen
> > on the wacom tablet again, 10 minutes later after googling the problem to
> > death. Palm to face.
>
> Its not just that having the pen left on the tablet may interfere with
> input.
>
> Blender detects if events are generated from a tablet, in that case it
> won't attempt to warp the cursor...
>
> In the issue reported, it _is_ warping the cursor... back to the
> original position, not sure why that would be.
>
> If anyone wants to check on the code, heres the place it warps the
> cursor when exiting interaction.
>

> https://developer.blender.org/diffusion/B/browse/master/source/blender/editors/interface/interface_handlers.c;7201f6d14c0161ad9a0d4143d1c5caf872e0d93e$7076

I don't know Blender code base but this code looks good, nothing jumps out
at me and it works in some cases so the problem must be in detecting if it
should be done or not, right? and this is why you asked about tablets.

--
Douglas E Knapp

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer:
http://douglas.bespin.org/tcm/ztab1.htm