[Bf-funboard] Changing UV channels order

Paul Geraskin paulgeraskin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:28:53 CET 2015

No problem. I also want to add renaming to all active UVs. So that they
could be merged correctly. I'll add it soon.
Also, this addon is applied to all selected objects. You can change indices
for 100 objects with one click. :)

I talked to Campbell at IRC about 2 years ago. He said they will add it to
blender C code. But it's still not added.

--
Hello World!