[Bf-funboard] Automatical triangulation after bevel

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Thu Mar 19 22:26:24 CET 2015

Hi,
malefic.max at gmail.com (2015-03-19 at 1425.22 +0200):
> Well, if someone will ask me to word my feature request as short as
> possible, I would say that "I wish to have an option, which makes Bevel NOT
> to produse N-gons" :)

At least another tool already has such feature, "Quad/Tri mode" in
Subdivide, so please use the same wording. Probably it would be even
nicer to have a global "only create N-gons when explicitly requested"
setting instead of making some tools have this and others not. It sure
would make a group of users happy, the ones that d[o/id]n't like to
have to clean up the hidden triangulation effects long after the fact.

GSR