[Bf-funboard] Vertical Alignment for 3D Text

David Jeske davidj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 16:41:08 CET 2015

Seems like a worthwhile suggestion..

One detail though, your "top" alignment mockup is not top-aligned, it's
"bottom of first line" aligned. I recommend the implementation include this
for backward compatibility, making the vertical alignment choices more like
(top, middle, bottom, first-line-base) Or alternatively, just
(first-line-base, middle, bottom) if it's not important to have both
true-top and the current "bottom of first line" behavior.