[Bf-funboard] No way to disable DoF without changing settings?

Jeffrey italic.rendezvous at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 23:35:14 CEST 2015

You're not the only one. A setting like that should definitely have a
toggle. Although, if the same were true throughout blender, I'm sure
there would be a large influx of toggle boxes. I'm throwing my vote in
for DoF in particular, but I'll have to run through the UI and see if it
would make sense to expand that elsewhere.

--
Jeffrey "Italic_" Hoover