[Bf-funboard] Border render on top of old renders

Adam Preisler adam at preisler.me
Tue Jun 23 18:33:57 CEST 2015

Bump.

Is this going to be implemented? I thought it was a great idea before and I
still do think this is worth implementing now. Globally it could save
thousands of hours.

I know there are a lot of features pushed into Blender but this one in
particular has been missing for a long time and would benefit many users.

Thanks to anyone rereading this whole thread.

~Adam

PS: Concerning the Blender development, it could be a good idea to look
back and polish small amount of the most popular already implemented
features; Modifiers for example - Skin, Solidify, Array - I have a feeling
some are neglected.