[Bf-funboard] Audio tools in the VSE

maximo remedios maximoremedios at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 21:46:27 CEST 2015

Audacity is great. However when you're editing a documentary film or
anything longer than 30 minutes, exporting to Audacity or other softwares
and importing again can be a really tedious process. One of the greatest
thing about blender is that you can do nearly everything without leaving
the software, a great advantage as opposed to most commercial softwares I
know. So why not have audio tools in it? At least simple tools such as a
denoiser?