[Bf-funboard] Audio tools in the VSE

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 21:29:34 CEST 2015

I'm sure specialized softwares like audacity have the listed features.
Perhaps it'll be best to "de-all" anything before importing the audio into
blender.

If it's part of a video, simply render audio to get only the audio part of
the video, pass it through your favorite audio manipulator, then reimport

At least that's what I've done in the past. Wasn't a long process actually.
Handling the audio tweaking in a specialized app gave me the flexibility
and power Blender might never accomplish in terms of audio tweaking.

Rexford | khophi.co