[Bf-funboard] UV individual origins

Julio Iglesias j at zafio.com
Thu Jun 18 00:22:58 CEST 2015

+1 for all those nice to have tools! :D

And even though I wouldn't use the manipulator, it makes sense. I can
imagine how frustrating must be for a new user to have a manipulator in the
3d view and not in the UV editor... just as frustrating as having nice
tools in the 3D view and not in the UV editor :D

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 7:51 PM, Paweł Łyczkowski <pawellyczkowski at gmail.com