[Bf-funboard] A (deselect all/ select all) should not be counted as action for Last Action - Shift+R

Bassam Kurdali bassam at urchn.org
Sat Jun 6 03:09:10 CEST 2015

>From a user perspective, it seems that benefit of being able to change
the action should be weighed against the possible loss of a previous
operator.

Selection in general doesn't wipe the last operator panel.
Operators do - this is a bit of a corner case in that it is an operator
that does selection.

both selection and operators count in undo, so I don't know that that
Undo is important here.