[Bf-funboard] Adding a good way to scale something to 0

Adam Preisler adam at preisler.me
Thu Jun 4 11:19:36 CEST 2015

I am sure many of us scale to 0 very often. Therefore it's a shame there is
no QUICK way to enter 0 and confirm.
Double tapping G is edge slide, double tapping R is trackball, double
tapping S is nothing.
I think that double tapping S should be scale to 0 and confirm, if you
wanted different axis it would be for example

S+Z+S

S+Y+S

S+X+S

S+Shift+Z+S

I don't really care if it is done with S or not, but I would simply like a
way to scale to 0, since that is what I need like 40% of time I press S.

Thanks for reading,

- AP