[Bf-funboard] A (deselect all/ select all) should not be counted as action for Last Action - Shift+R

Adam Preisler adam at preisler.me
Thu Jun 4 10:16:08 CEST 2015

A is a shortcut I use often to deselect everything (only in special cases
do I need to select everything).

I usually use Shift+R for merging vertices via Alt+M -> At last, because
it's lengthy to do it over and over again for all 10 vertices for example.
(It hurts that there is no possibility to make a shortcut specifically for
At Last for example, without the merge menu popping up every time)

But often I B-select like 12 vertices and then Shift-RMB-select the last
one to be and then I press Alt+M and At Last.

Now once I move to the next 12 vertices, I deselect with A, but that
already counts as Last Action, so Shift+R only selects everything again,
which is useless, because I would just press A if I wanted that.

There is a way to go around this by selecting the first vertex with RMB and
then proceeding with B-select in stead of selecting everything manually
with RMB.

I know it's a little thing but it sure can annoy me often and I don't see
any use in having Deselect/Select all as eligible for Last Action command.

Thanks for reading

- AP