[Bf-funboard] Texture bombing

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 16:56:22 CEST 2015

Few more questions.  Is the primary use case real-time, or offline
rendering?  I was thinking of using a blue noise point distribution, but
that might be slow for real-time.  Perhaps I'll implement a "real-time"
mode that just implements nvidia's method:

http://http.developer.nvidia.com/GPUGems/gpugems_ch20.html

Joe