[Bf-funboard] Loop Animation playback

Julio Iglesias j at zafio.com
Fri Jul 17 15:43:09 CEST 2015

Hi!

Working on looping animations, if we want to review a loop, frame by frame,
when we reach the end frame and keep pressing "Right Arrow Key" or "Up
Arrow Key", we willl keep going beyond the preview range, which makes
sense, but in this context we need to be able to go to the first frame
"seamlessly".
Currently we can actually jump to the first frame, but usability wise is
really awkward...: Right Arrow > SHIFT + Left Arrow

So I would suggest to include an option/shortcut to let us "loop" in that
context, for example:

ALT + Right/Left/Up/Down Arrow keys

So as long as we keep ALT pressed, we are able to go back and forth through
the loop.

Regards.