[Bf-funboard] Graph Editor key value display & input suggestions

Julio Iglesias j at zafio.com
Wed Jul 15 18:02:32 CEST 2015

Hi! An option like this would help to quickly check, compare and set key
values:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2294713/mockups/blendgraph1.png

Also, I really miss being able to select a key and input an "absolute?"
value (is it currently possible? couldn't find a way...)
So in the example above, I know the selected key is 0.012, and I would like
the two keys on the bottom corners to be -0.012, so it would be nice to be
able to select those and press (for example): G > Y > Y > -0.012.

I guess this last thing could be scripted, but how about the first one?
would it be possible?

Regards.