[Bf-funboard] Custom panels and values.

Paul Geraskin paulgeraskin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 13:00:31 CET 2015

Hi.

I would like to ask is it possible add such a feature "custom panel and
custom values" into blender? Just to pick any value or panel and
Drag'n'Drop it into viewport/imageEditor/etc.
It will make our workflow more advanced and more faster for many situations.
Tabs in the Toolshelf are great but we need sometimes our own custom
panels/values in the viewport to have fast access to them.

For example, for TexturePainting and VertexPainting modes i would put
vertexGroups Panel into the viewport for faster workflow.

Here is our example proposal:
http://i.imgur.com/v9UPfIv.png
http://i.imgur.com/rIZ8Gjk.png

Here how it works in houdini. But this is only a reference for your cool
development:
http://youtu.be/61RUYgG9lDI

This feature would be great. Thank you.

--