[Bf-funboard] Textures preview in "Open file" window

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 23:07:22 CET 2015

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 10:30 PM, Maxim Tkachenko <malefic.max at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am talking not about that small thumbnails, but the full (or scaled to
> some area or window) preview. Often (very often) textures seem  identical
> on thumbnails. It is not enough (
> Having a little  "preview" button would be fantastic!

Yes, I was sort of thinking the same thing the other day. I was in Blender
and the thumbnail was to small. In KDE Dolphin you have a little slider on
the side that lets you change the size of of the Thumbnail and that would
be a great thing to have in Blender IMOHO.

PS Blender is in a 3 week no new features hold to debug 2.74 so don't
expect much until after that from the devs as far as getting your new stuff
done. Heck, you might just wait and re-post this idea. I personally think
it is important. You might also ask on the dev IRC after the 2.74 comes
out. Of course there might be some just working on 2.75 right now on their
private hacking version of blender. You never know. Anyway, good luck!

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: