[Bf-funboard] Small size elements selection improvement

Maxim Tkachenko malefic.max at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 10:44:59 CET 2015

Hi everyone!
I think, that you are already aware of this "problem", but i'll mention it
here, in feature requests.

When I select some elements from large distance, the smallest elements are
being ignored by selection. The ones, which are visually (not in fact!)
overlapped with another.
Example:
Here is mesh: http://s30.postimg.org/c6c3vvjht/screenshot_68.png
I press B and select region:
http://s30.postimg.org/om8tpmctt/screenshot_69.png
Here is result: http://s30.postimg.org/gi0pkvqel/screenshot_70.png
And here is actual close-up result:
http://s30.postimg.org/g6j9849yp/screenshot_71.png

Is it possible to make complete selection option or something?

It is possible to switch to wireframe mode in this specific case, but if I
have some complex mesh, I have to select something, then rotate object,
then deselect elements, that were improperly selected before.

Thank you!
--

Maxim
http://itcomp.org.ua