[Bf-funboard] Automatic Shader set-ups

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 19:27:55 CET 2015

The text editor comes with a bunch of templates, why not take the same
route with node setups ? It's obviously not a good idea to replace existing
entries, and anyone can make their own startup file anyways (and append
from other files, too) so why not collect a bunch of templates ? They would
serve as examples, and could have educational purpose as well, just like
the python templates.

On 16 February 2015 at 19:23, Jason van Gumster <jason at handturkeystudios.com