[Bf-funboard] Brush and Texture and Node Group files.

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:44:16 CET 2015

I have been collecting ideas and complaints about Blender. I really big one
seems to be the lack of none .blend files for trading, saving, etc nodes
and brushes and other assets.

I know that we can do it by .blend files but this is clunky and also not so
intuitive. Is there a good reason to do it this way?

When I use Krita it has brush files and it is easy to import and export
them as well as group them by name in the UI.

I would also like a way to make custom brush pictures. Right now as far as
I can tell we as stuck with the base images that relate to the base type of
brush used in making the new brush type. Am I wrong here?

Thanks all,

--
Douglas E Knapp