[Bf-funboard] Automatic Shader set-ups

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 07:10:32 CET 2015

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 3:21 AM, David McSween <3pointedit at gmail.com> wrote:

> Remember that the MCE creates a setup scene for tracking reconstruction and
> compositing. And that there are the Quick Effect initial setups. Why
> wouldn't a new material also have an initial state?

Ya, I was thinking that when you clicked on mix it might default to defuse
and glossy instead of none, none which no one keeps at all that I know of.

I like the submenu presets idea and it could also be a pie chart tool way
instead of having it in the menus.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!