[Bf-funboard] Automatic Shader set-ups

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 20:25:46 CET 2015

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 1:38 PM, Marc Dion <marcdion1974 at gmail.com> wrote:

>   Start with a blank scene, add the shaders you want and use Ctrl+u(Save
> Startup File) to make this default.

Clearly and you could make 100 other setups. That is I don't want to waste
time doing something that should be already there. Also I have to
re-install Blender every few weeks and then I need to rebuild this startup
file. Clearly it could be done. On the other hand I know what I am doing
but what about the beginner? I think the beginner should have easy to use
presets as should that advanced user so that they can save time.

I could make a list of other presets that I would like to have. For example
more sculp tools, more node presets, more screen layouts (why is there none
there for sculp?). I am sure with more thinking I could come up with a big
list.

I first posted about this because I was at that time building the mix,
defuse, grossy node for the 1000s time out of out of order lists and I was
just fed up with it. Perhaps not my most important idea but still.

--
Douglas E Knapp