[Bf-funboard] Dynamic Paint supports Hair particles?

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 14:01:21 CET 2015

Yesterday I starting using Dynamic Paint. Using blender 2.72b

Using particle system on a brush, it nicely interacts with the canvas, be
it waves, paint etc. Instead of using emiting particles, I switched to
hair, expecting the hair particles to interact with the canvas as per where
the end of the hairs touches. That didn't happen.

Does Dynamic Paint support hair as brush? Or I'm not doing things right?

I wanted to create a brush painting on a surface, like normal painting.
thanks

--
+Rexford <http://google.com/+Nkansahrexford> | Africa Center
<http://africacenter.net> | WiR