[Bf-funboard] Rotation on background images

Marc Dion marcdion1974 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 22:28:41 CET 2015

@Maxim Tkachenko, you can fill that hole even though the UV's look like a
bit of a mess.  You can Unwrap individual polygon selections by making sure
it's the only one selected and then run one of the Unwrap options on it.
The other poly's that were previously unwrapped should be unaffected.  You
now just have to scale and move it to where you would like it to be in the
UV map.

Maybe there's a automatic code solution in the future but until then the
above works well enough.