[Bf-funboard] Rotation on background images

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 13:14:00 CET 2015

3d Background images. In edit mode mostly.
Empties, I had forgotten about but really as far as user ease to learning
empties are not that obvious a way to go plus we all read have the function
but without the rotation. Also empties can not be moved in front or behind
the image and have the transparencies change with ease or the ability to
click the eye icon to make it hide or not. Correct? Been a long time since
I used empties.