[Bf-funboard] bisect usability

Thor Ekle thor at 1299design.com
Wed Feb 4 01:18:20 CET 2015

I agree completely. I was thrilled to see the addition of the bisect
tool, but its UI has discouraged me from using it.

It's basically a plane, so why not treat it like other planes, with
rotation parameters, manipulator handles, etc? It's a great tool, and
probably would get a lot more use with a more intuitive and user
friendly UI.