[Bf-funboard] Remove Doubles Modifier

Julian Herzog julian.hzg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 08:04:48 CET 2015

Just as a reminder, this was discussed in "[Bf-committers] Patch for adding
Remove Doubles functionality to Decimate modifier
<http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2013-January/038845.html>"
in Jan 2013, when it was deemed to be too slow by Campbell. Not sure if
that is still the case.

I still think it could be very helpful in a number of situations.

Cheers
Julian