[Bf-funboard] BGE as a level editor similar to fallout 4 settlements

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 03:16:16 CET 2015

I am already writing my own level building system using the pickle module,
however I don't know how to convert it to a add on :D

http://www.pasteall.org/blend/39745
this does not pickle yet, and has more to do with building assemblies to be
used as puzzles, vehicles and turrets and AI
however a static version is not out of the question,

Space = place Root if your not aiming at a root

space = place child object if your aiming at a root

[ and ] = cycle object type

after I get the pickle version done and get it nice for using to build
levels I'll upload a better version

this system is to work around a bug with objects instances sharing compound
child physics data.....