[Bf-funboard] A new view mode

Jeffrey italic.rendezvous at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 04:57:03 CEST 2015

I think Greg's going in the right direction. There should be certain
objects, or perhaps a checkbox on an object or type of object that
"enables overlay on rendered view." I wouldn't say something like
wireframe would be useful, especially if you're dealing with a dense
mesh. Maybe instead of a new view mode, it could be a check under
Properties -> Display -> Enable Overlaid Objects or something to that
effect. Then they could be toggled, potentially without restarting the
render if overlaid data is kept separate from the renderer.