[Bf-funboard] VSE to compositor to VSE pipeline

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 10:24:31 CEST 2015

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 9:30 AM, David McSween <3pointedit at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have done a video tutorial on the subject of camera switching at
> cgcookie. Do remember that the vse is simply not designed to be a video
> editing tool as other software is. Its priority is to assemble animated
> content produced IN Blender. As the compositor is already a powerful fx
> device theres not much point duplicating tools in the vse.

I agree with you but the truth is that there is nothing better out there
that is open source. I have tried all the others and they are constantly
crashing or not working. I would rather stick with blender and have it
become a better video editing tool. It is the only tool that I currently
use to edit my videos and it does what I need but then I don't need much.

--
Douglas E Knapp, MSAOM, LAc.