[Bf-funboard] Add Effect Strip/Sharpen

David McSween 3pointedit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:03:44 CEST 2015

While a sharpen effect can be constructed with the current blur filter, it
is slow and needs to be optimised. A variable input would be useful here.

But can I ask Antony if a convolve filter would be possible solution? In
this way you could have a more multi-purpose effect could create blur,
motion blur, sharpen, emboss, median filtering etc. A convolve function
effect could have a choice of matrix size and presets (for above effects)
as well as a table for a user to create their own effects.

I would suppose that it would be a slow result however, where as a better
gaussian could be quick.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 11:55 PM, Olivier Haveloch <olivierphoto03 at gmail.com