[Bf-funboard] Enhanced Custom Properties addon

Justas Ingelevičius justas at zvejone.lt
Sun Aug 23 20:49:33 CEST 2015

Hi, we are working on Enhanced Custom Properties addon. I made wiki page
for that addon with description and instructions:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.7/Py/Scripts/Object/Enhanced_Custom_Properties

Now not all features are implemented, but we are planing release this addon
till blender conference.
It will be first of our tools we are planing to make for Blender users
which are architects, designers, engineers.

Enhanced Custom Properties addon will allow users create object assemblies,
add to these assemblies custom parameters and create different sets of
parameter values (types). Parameters are able to drive geometry. So user
can create for instance window assembly define parameters Width, Depth,
Height then assign these parameters to particular objects in assembly -
frame, glass etc. and then change dimension of a window by changing values
of that parameter. Also it’s possible to store these parameter value sets
as assembly types so having different window dimensions without need to
remodel.

Further we plan to release more tools: http://www.digidone3d.com/

Justas