[Bf-funboard] Grab, rotate, scale with basepoint proposal

Justas Ingelevičius justas at zvejone.lt
Wed Aug 12 09:57:30 CEST 2015

On 11 August 2015 at 09:43, Karl Kühberger <karl.kuehberger at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Justas,
>
> I use Blender for archiviz too. Your feature proposal is fantastisch. It
> would be very usefull not only for architectural stuff but for all kind of
> technical modelling. I hope you will get some echoe from the developers.
> Please post your proposal also at the Blender feature request site.
>
> Karl

Thanks Karl,

I have added description and link to the detailed proposal to blender wiki:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Requests/UserInterface

Also in comment I have added how similar operations could look for
duplication and mirror operations. Also suggested duplicate multiple
option.

You are right this approach is very common in technical applications, but
it's so basic that I assume that it could be easy adopted to any modeling,
because in some task it will be just very fast and efficient.

Justas