[Bf-funboard] Fixed actions length

Julio Iglesias j at zafio.com
Mon Aug 3 17:44:41 CEST 2015

Hi Maxim,

Do you mean saving Start / End frames for each action? I would love to be
wrong, but I don't think so.

Have you tried "autoset preview range" (CTRL+ALT+P) at dope/graph editors?
You still have to use it every time the action is switched, but with a
comfortable hotkey, it isn't that bad.

However, it would be nice to have an option to automatically set the
preview range (and start/end range) on action change, or even set it
automatically as we add/or remove keyframes. Not sure about that last one,
but the first one can probably be done in Python, I'll add it to my todo
list.

Regards.