[Bf-funboard] Why don't preview and final do anything?

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 20:22:41 CEST 2015

I am constantly switching back and forth my settings in the render area.
I use branched render for final with full global illumination and square
samples.
For testing I use normal render with my fast illumination settings,
basically one on everything.

When I switch back and forth with preview and final it just keeps resetting
things. Is this broken or am I just not understanding it correctly? If it
is not broken can it be extended to take into account these other settings?
Thanks!

--
Douglas E Knapp

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: