[Bf-funboard] Reasoning behind child - parent coordinates

Gatis Kurzemnieks gatis.kurzemnieks at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 11:36:38 CEST 2015

How about adding a new parenting method like 'Make Parent without Inverse'
but one that keeps the child objects offset from parents center and sets it
to local transform of the child? Basically - a standard parenting operation
like in other software. It's just quite hard to reproduce this behavior now
without such command.