[Bf-funboard] BGE Node Style Please.

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 22:47:23 CEST 2015

Hello, I have been using cycles since it came out. It is great and I love
the way the node system works! But, I just started learning the BGE.

The BGE has something called Game Logic Editing. It is a lot like the node
system but from the 50s. :-)  Could we please have it updated to work just
like the node system so that you can move the, "Logic Nodes", around and
add and remove them like in the cycles material editor? I think it would
make it much easier to use. It might also be a paged system so that we
could have many pages (just and idea).

I could also see it as having custom nodes that perhaps contained python
code with color coded inputs and outputs just like the materials system. A
sort of visual python made of python nodes might also be cool. For that
matter it might be the next step in computer programming. :-)

So all you critics out there now is your chance to tear up my idea or
better yet improve it!

Thanks all!
--
Douglas E Knapp