[Bf-funboard] Different Interaction Modes in different screen layouts

Karl Kühberger karl.kuehberger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 09:46:55 CEST 2014

Hi!

I use a lot the different screen layouts in Blender and have created some individual ones.
I noticed that the interaction mode stays the same in all screens. It would be quite useful
to have an appropriate mode in every screen. For example, I have a screen for Texture Paint
and I want it to use only in Texture Paint mode. But because I have saved Object Mode as
default in the startup file, it always switches to it regardless which screen I am using.

Kind regards,
Karl