[Bf-funboard] Array modifier offset sugestion

grog tw corazonyhuevo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:42:15 CET 2014

it is a convenience thing and you can fake it with rigs and workarounds,
but having it in the modifier feels like an extra axis you can play with
-think time maybe- and as in that picture you can keep your object origin
in place and move copies around -right now you need to calculate an
inverted transformation and move your object for each array-

it also looks like something harmless to add, there's a place in the gui
for it and when set to 0 it does just nothing
really, if you ever used AE it is a concept you can find in replicators and
plugins all the time, but also in many other packages...
here's a new image: https://db.tt/BoHqC7zJ