[Bf-funboard] Simple tweak could make properties editor much better - Acces objects, materials, textures more easily!

metallic session metallic_session at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:07:01 CET 2014

It's a great and simple!
It seems overlaps of the Outliner when it's on top of the properties panel. We can select object, material, by simple clicking, but it's a bit laborious with the tree hierarchy.  So : your view could be a compact alternative to the tree view in the outliner window? It's juste a idea without lot of thinking behind, so don't take account if  it sounds stupid. The primary flaw is that the outliner is not really "linked" and not always on top of the properties.. but by default it is.

http://share.pho.to/4uKA2

Anyway i like your idea and it should be implemented in a way or another. :)

(please excuse my bad english)