[Bf-funboard] Copy Transform Constraint needs Offset

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 02:45:50 CEST 2014

You're right, the copy transforms constraint does not allow any editing to
be made on top. Furthermore, the offset Ajlan is talking about can be
achieved by selecting "local space" in the constraint settings. However,
child of would not be appropriate in certain cases where you need the child
to mimic the parent's transforms but not rotate around its parent's pivot,
which is what would happen with a child of constraint. Anyway there's your
answer Ajlan !

Hadrien