[Bf-funboard] Copy Transform Constraint needs Offset

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 02:08:34 CEST 2014

I think what Ajlan refers to is the "offset" checkbox in copy loc, rot and
scale constraints that is missing from the copy transforms constraint.
That's right, it's weird when you think of it. You can achieve this by
having three constraints (copyloc, copyrot, copyscale) but that's
unnecessarily clunky.