[Bf-funboard] Armature Ghost in World Space and for Bone Groups

Martin Leurs martinleurs89 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:14:30 CEST 2014

Hey,

I have two feature requests:

1. Wouldn't it be nice to display the ghost for bones in a specific bone
group? At the moment there is only the option to display it for all bones,
or for the selected bones. So after changing something on one bone, I have
to redo my previous selection to get the ghosts.

2. It would be very cool, to be able to switch between Local Space and
World Space for the ghosts. At the moment, ghosts are not very helpful in
combination with (for example) a 'Child of' constraint. I think, most times
the animator wants to see, how the bone moves on the screen and not how the
bone moves in relation to the parent.

Best regards,
Martin