[Bf-funboard] In-consistent of BMesh-tessellation via python api?

Patrik Andersson patrik.andersson.se at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 12:24:02 CEST 2014

Hi

I'm currently developing a mesh tool in purpose to simplify polygon modeling. I have just started to tesselate the mesh where some problems occur, and with problem I mean, the mesh becomes tessellated differently depending on what coordinates  each points have. My approach is that I keep all new BMVerts in a list so I can then tessellate them after all points are added.

Is my approach wrong? Or shall I file this as a bug?

Kind regards

Patrik