[Bf-funboard] numerical input handling proposed change

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 9 19:02:38 CET 2014

Imho, an 'evaluate current expression' key would be much more powerful
and overall, less disruptive. E.g. 'ctrl-Enter' would evaluate current
text, but without leaving edit mode.

Would have to look at the code, but I hope such change would be easy to
implement, and it would not change any other behavior of numbuttons.

Regards,
Bastien