[Bf-funboard] simple Blender feature Fly/Walk navigation

Marc Dion marcdion1974 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 03:21:58 CET 2014

It is an interesting idea to be able to toggle between 3 or more different
modes.  An example of a 2 mode toggle would be the 'z' key for Viewport
display.  Maybe how to do 3 mode toggles would make a good question for
Blender Stack Exchange.  I think a custom pie would be a good solution to
this as well.

http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?348496-Addon-Wazou-s-Pie-Menus

http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?349758-Addon-Wazou-s-RMB-Pie-Menu