[Bf-funboard] some pipeline related requests

Thomas Volkmann lists at thomasvolkmann.com
Wed Aug 27 17:52:47 CEST 2014

I can probably use multilayer-exr for that. I was just trying to mimic what we
are used to here when rendering from Max and Softimage.

But as for the other problem, can I map the Animation button to a custom
command?
Then I would have a script like that:
<pseudo-code>
for layer in layers:
    if layer CheckedForRender:
        uncheck all other layers
        set output to layername
        render animation
        restore layerCheck
</pseudo-code>

So could I have a startupscript that binds my script to that button?

***sent twice, because the original mail is held back for approval (got too
big)****