[Bf-funboard] some pipeline related requests

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 20:00:01 CEST 2014

This is the right place, as far as I know, to post stuff including new
ideas and perhaps bugs but of course real bugs go to the bug site.
Devs have little free time and lots of ideas to work on. If they don't find
yours of interest then they will not work on it. You could of course work
on it yourself and I am SURE someone would help you!

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: